For Postpaid Subscribers:
Call Globe Telecom's roaming hotline at +63 (02) 7301212 to activate Globe's roaming feature. Postpaid activation should be done at least 24 hours before your departure.
For Prepaid Subscribers:
- To activate via SMS, text GROAM ON mm/dd/yyyy to request for open roaming duration and send to 2884.
- To deactivate via SMS, text GROAM_OFF and send to 2884.
- If you want to roam for a specific duration, send GROAM ON <START DATE mm/dd/yyyy> <number of days> to 2884.
- Roaming activation must be done at least 24 hours before your departure. You will receive confirmation via text from Globe Telecom once your international Roaming feature is activated.
How to call?
- Dial *131* + country code + area/operator code + landline/mobile number + # (i.e. *131*6321234567# – for landline, *131*639171234567# – for mobile).
- Press the "Call" button and your call will end while Globe connects you to the person you're calling.
- Your phone will start ringing and will be immediately connected to the person you're calling.
- Your call will be charged only upon connection to the person you're calling.
Text your message to "+" + country code + area code + mobile number (i.e. +639171234567).
How to check your roaming status?
- Dial *143#
- Press 9 for Roaming
- Press 3 to check roaming status