How To Activate/Deactivate GLOBE Telecom Roaming Feature?

For Postpaid Subscribers:


Call Globe Telecom's roaming hotline at +63 (02) 7301212 to activate Globe's roaming feature. Postpaid activation should be done at least 24 hours before your departure.

For Prepaid Subscribers:


  • To activate via SMS, text GROAM ON mm/dd/yyyy to request for open roaming duration and send to 2884.
  • To deactivate via SMS, text GROAM_OFF and send to 2884.
  • If you want to roam for a specific duration, send GROAM ON <START DATE mm/dd/yyyy> <number of days> to 2884.
  • Roaming activation must be done at least 24 hours before your departure. You will receive confirmation via text from Globe Telecom once your international Roaming feature is activated.

Dialing Procedure:

How to call?
  1. Dial *131* + country code + area/operator code + landline/mobile number + # (i.e. *131*6321234567# – for landline, *131*639171234567# – for mobile).
  2. Press the "Call" button and your call will end while Globe connects you to the person you're calling.
  3. Your phone will start ringing and will be immediately connected to the person you're calling.
  4. Your call will be charged only upon connection to the person you're calling.
How to send a text message?

Text your message to "+" + country code + area code + mobile number (i.e. +639171234567).

How to check your roaming status?
  1. Dial *143#
  2. Press 9 for Roaming
  3. Press 3 to check roaming status

7 comments :

  1. nintenԁo wіi u is golden =)
    Here is my homepage ; Microsoft Xbox1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for sharing this information. I hope Globe will also allow us to send free sms in the Philippines or abroad. Free 10 sms per month is fine hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to testify that my wife is back after a Divorce !!!

    Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Jeffrey Dowling,i live in Texas,USA.and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(bravespellcaster@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website http://bravespellcaster.yolasite.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to “bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr Brave for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com} , Thanks.,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. renerick flores martinezOctober 18, 2014 at 9:56 PM

    My globe roaming didn't activate until I reach my final destination.what shouldmi do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. have someone activate it at globe center

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is carol williams ,from U.S.A,in 2014 May precisely marked our 4 years of marriage without a baby or fruit of the worm, my husband wasn't happy with this problem we encounter in the family, he went out and decide to live with his colleague in office,since them my life turn down.after 5 month not seeing my husband a lady l shared apartment with introduce a Man to me DR.Ogboni.I explained my problem to him.he posted some powerful spiritual item to my Home through carrier service.he instructed me on how to use the spiritual item,without paying any Money,to my surprise after 3days he did and my husband came back to me,both of us cry our eye out 2 months later when we moved back together when i told him i was pregnant for him that we are going to have a baby l promise to share my experience because I strongly believe someone may also be in the position. you can contact him via email;(ogbonispelitemple@hotmail.com) ,,.,..,.,.

    ReplyDelete
  7. same here still my roaming is didn't activate maybe dont have globe center here in koh samui, thailand.

    ReplyDelete