This is a guide for unlocking your iPhone. For you to successfully do this, your iPhone must be jailbroken either using greenpois0n, limera1n, pwnagetool, snowbreeze or redsn0w.
What you need:
Jailbroken iPhone 4, 3G, or 3GS with 4.0 to 4.2.1 iOS.
1. Tap “Manage'” tab located at the lower portion of the screen.
2. Tap “Sources”
3. Tap “Edit” and then “Add”
4. Enter “http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com” then tap add source.
5. Once the source has been added press the large Return to Cydia button then select the Done button at the top right of the screen.
6. Now search for ultrasn0w in cydia search and install.
Reboot your iPhone and you should have a fully unlocked iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4.
If you don’t have a Wi-Fi connection, you can follow these simple procedure on how to unlock iPhone without using a Wi-Fi connection.