This is a guide for unlocking your iPhone without Wi-Fi connection. For you to successfully do this, your iPhone must be jailbroken either using greenpois0n, limera1n, pwnagetool, snowbreeze or redsn0w.
What you need:
Jailbroken iPhone 4, 3G, or 3GS with 4.0 to 4.2.1 iOS.
DiskAid | Download [here]
1. Create a new folder on your desktop.
2. Download Ultrasn0w deb file, MobileSubtrate deb file and save them to the newly created folder.
3. Run DiskAid.
4. Connect your fully charged iPhone to your computer via USB.
5. Once DiskAid detected your iPhone, it will look like this.
6. Expand “var” by clicking it.
7. Click “root”
8. Select “Media”
9. In Media, create a new folder and name it “Cydia” (without the quotes and with a capital C).
10. Click the “Cydia” folder and create new folder under it. Name it “AutoInstall” (without the quotes and with capital letter A and I).
11. Copy UltraSn0w 1.2 deb file and MobileSubtrate deb file under “AutoInstall” folder.
12. Close DiskAid. (Do not disconnect your iPhone to your computer).
11. Turn off your phone, and wait for 25 seconds before turning it back on.
12. After a successful reboot, wait for 25 seconds, and turn your iPhone off again and wait for 25 seconds before turning it back on.
Now, you can have successfully unlocked your iPhone without using a Wi-Fi connection.
Note: You have to reboot your iPhone twice. YOU HAVE TO DO IT OR ELSE THE UNLOCK WON’T WORK.