As you know, Dropbox is a free service that lets you take all your photos, documents and videos anywhere. After installing Dropbox on your PC or iPad, any files you save to your Dropbox will automatically be saved on all your computer, including your iPhone and iPad, and even on Dropbox’s website.
Currently Dropbox offers 2GB of free online storage. You can also upgrade your free membership to increase your storage capacity for a fee.
Today, we are going to explain how to add books to the Apple’s iBook iPad app without using iTunes.
With is, you can easily transfer any book format EPUB or PDF stored in your PC to your iPad via Wi-Fi and create your own library.
1. You need to have a Dropbox account. Register here.
2. Download the software for your operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux), and run the application and sign in with your Dropbox account information.
3. Download and Run Dropbox’s free application for your iPad, and sign in using your account.
4. From your PC, upload your collection of books in EPUB format of PDF to Dropbox. Remember, you can create folders.
5. From your iPad, tap your Dropbox app, select any book in your Dropbox folders and tap “Open in iBooks”.
That’s it! You now know how to transfer EPUB and PDF files to your iPad without using iTunes.