The final version of Windows Phone 7 (Mango), which according to the rumors will be officially released on September 1, has already been leaked, and now we will teach you how to install it on your Windows smartphone.
You can follow this guide if you have installed: node (7392), Mango 7661 (Beta) or Mango 7712 (Beta Developer).
- Download archive with everything you need from the link at the bottom of the article and extract it to your desktop.
- Install MANGO / Zune / 04.08.2147.00 / StartZuneLocal.exe
- If necessary, install UpdateWP which is located in the UpdateTool (choose the correct version for your operating system).
- Connect your phone to your PC with the USB cable.
- Close the Zune
- If you have already installed Mango Mango 7712 7661 go to step 8, otherwise continue with step 7.
- Install Mango beta following this guide.
- Copy the folder RCTtoRTM in C:/
- Run the file as administrator ISVTo7720.bat
- If you receive an error, try uninstalling and reinstalling Windows Phone Flashing Tool Engineering.
- If it does not work yet, uninstall Windows Phone Flashing Tool again and Engineering Zune Beta and reinstall both.
- If you have problems with reboot, follow this guide.
- Wait for the installation of updates.
What you have now is the Windows Phone 7 Mango RTM, the final version of the first major update from Microsoft. Enjoy!
Download | RTM Windows 7 Phone Mango