For many years we have been told that love is an uncontrollable random process. They say that we cannot control it, and we cannot manipulate it. Some say that its a gift from God, and you shouldn’t meddle with it because you might destroy the natural order of things.
Well just like any other emotional phenomena, there is a scientific explanation why people fall for each other. There are many chemical reactions and mental explosions (not literally) happening inside us when we see the person we fancy. These chemical reactions and mental explosions (again, not literally) makes us feel good inside, and that feeling is addicting. So as much as possible, we want to feel it again, over and over again. That is why everybody wants to fall in love. We are wired to love, because our survival depends on it (literally).
In an ideal world, it is nice if everyone you wanted will just fall in love with you and take you to forever land and live happily ever after. But, in the real world, it doesn’t work that way. You have to work for it, and you have to play the game to be in the game.
1. Be available. Have What He Needs. When he needs you, always be available. The more you spend time with him, the more he will become familiar to you. The more you interact with him, the more chances of you grabbing his heart. So don’t play hard to get, it doesn’t works when you haven’t set the conditions property.
2. The Law of Scarcity. In economics, the law of scarcity states that if what you desire is in limited supply or seemingly limited supply, its perceived value increases. This also increases the urge for people to want it and want it immediately.
Familiarity if too much can be disastrous to any relationship. As you grow familiar with each other, chances to improve both of your feelings and desires will diminish. As well as, you being available most of the time you will likely diminish your value to him.
So if you think that he is totally dependent on you, start being less available. Tell him you’re busy and you are going to spend some time with a “friend”. This will inspire curiosity, curiosity that will eventually trap him.
3. The Dating Game. Ask Him For Advice. Test If The Tricks Are Working. Jealousy can work in your advantage specially if you want to see if the 2 tips above are working.
Tell him that you’ve met a guy and he wants ask you out. Make him believe that he is your go-to-guy when it comes to dating. Ask him if its ok to date the guy you’ve just met, and be as graphic as possible. Guys respond more to details.
Here’s the tricky part. Hesitation is easy to spot when you know how to spot it. When you ask him, be sure to look into his eyes so you can see if there’s a minute changes in the eye. You only get one chance to this, because it happens so quickly and people rarely notice this. If his pupils dilates, it means that you’ve hit the jackpot. It means that there is a big possibility that he is in to you.
Subtle change in skin color can also be an indication as well.
If there’s no hesitation, then you need to try harder. Go back to step one.
If he hesitates, or if the signs are present, proceed to tip number 4.
4. It’s Better To Receive, Than To Give. If you give him something, it will make you feel better but its not going to last long. It can also work against you. You see, when we give something to person we really like, we often justify the act by convincing ourselves that the person deserves the things we just gave them. When we try to convince ourselves that the act is good, then we are screwed. Doing something nice to other doesn’t require any justification whatsoever. Justification only happens when we are blinded by our infatuation or if we know that the person who receive it does not deserve it.
Remember, you are playing the emotional game. The traps you set are like a double edged sword. If you are not careful, you might screw yourself up in the process. DO NOT LOSE YOUR CONTROL.
The desperation to give something to a person that we like can eat us alive, if you do not have the self control you shouldn’t be playing this game at all.
5. The Way To Any Person’s Heart Is Through Their Eyes. When two couples are in love, they can’t stop staring at each other. You see, when a person looks directly to someone’s eye for a long period of time, the brain releases a chemical called phenylethylamine (PEA), a chemical related to amphetamine. PEA is a chemical that mimics the brain chemistry of a person in love.
PEA is also known as the love drug. When levels of phenylethylamine are high in the body it relieves depression from unrequited love. This is one of the reasons why people love to eat chocolates, because it makes them feel good.
So just because you and the other person are not a couple (yet), it doesn’t mean that you can’t trick the brain for believing otherwise.
When you talk to that special someone, be sure to look him straight in the eye. If both of you can hold it together, this will trick his brain. The brain knows how long and how often you stare to each others eye. When that happens, his brain will think that he must be in love with you, and it will release the love drug. This love drug will make you both feel happy. Pretty soon, his heart will be confused and if it all goes well, he will start to reciprocate your feelings for him.